Essays and Commentaries by Eric Giguere
I don't always write technical material. Here
are some essays I'd like to share with you:
- Why I
Hate Bell Mobility (October 26, 2004)
- A cellphone billing nightmare.
Is Prozac For Lawyers (October 22, 2004)
- Who needs Prozac when you have a big fat pharmaceutical company to sue?
Recall Leads To Worldwide Spam Reduction (October 1, 2004)
- The world gets a temporary respite from spammers. Maybe.
- Software Truths: Just Don't Uninstall It! (April 7, 2004)
- Sometimes the truth isn't nice to hear!
Shatner: Nameless Cereal Box Celebrity (October 6, 2003)
- See how Shatner boldly goes like no one has gone before!
- The Disposable VCR (October 3, 2003)
- The VCR is just another disposable appliance.